Quantum Education Professionals is looking for Registered Behavior Technicians with a passion to work with children and a desire to make a difference in this rewarding profession. Ask about opportunities for career development!
We are constantly offering unique and exciting opportunities for full-time and part-time educators to assist and help grow children in the Kansas City metro area. We are currently interviewing for RBTs to work with children of all ages with disabilities. RBT’s are skilled leaders in the classroom and bring a unique evidenced based approach to helping kids achieve their goals. As you support kids in the class, we support you! At Quantum Education Professionals you will be provided with support from an education team and a BCBA or BCaBA every step of the way. That starts at the interview and extends to your everyday needs in the classroom. We are part of your team, and you are a part of ours! We even offer a career ladder for many other great opportunities. Looking to get supervision to accrue experience hours for BCaBA or BCBA credential? And get paid along the way? We’ve got you! That is just one way we show that we are on your team!
No experience working as an RBT? No sweat! You do not need a lot of experience just a passion for kids and a strong desire to make a difference. We will train you and provide guidance along the way! We want those interested in helping kids to know that this can be more than just a job. This can be the springboard for your career!
Our Education Professionals receive unparalleled support from company leadership, greater work flexibility, more competitive pay, continued education reimbursement, better advocacy, and more professional fulfillment than the education industry has ever seen before. Our leadership staff is a team of experienced industry professionals that are passionate about education, because your industry peers understand best what you need day-to-day for success with your students. We also know a thing or two about what you need to be successful in achieving a great work-life balance.
Quantum Employment Offers:
? Competitive Pay
? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
? Generous Paid Time-Off
? Company Paid Life Insurance
? Voluntary Programs
? Cafeteria Plan Options
? 401 (k) Plans
? Bereavement Pay
? Jury Duty Pay
? Continuing Education Funding!
? Professional Development Programs!
? Professional Liability Insurance
? Paid Licensure Fees!
? Referral Bonuses
We’re an ethical company that prides itself in offering flexible hours, flexible settings, and clinical and professional support to industry colleagues. To be part of a team that appreciates you both professionally and personally, join Quantum today!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Work with teachers in team teaching, team planning, and daily routines.
• Provide small group instruction to assigned children.
• Understand, support and be able to assist in implementing and communicating the curriculum with the children and their parents.
• Assist in preparing and setting up daily classroom materials.
• Attend orientation and Professional Development sessions.
• Implement individual and group activities to stimulate growth as outlined in the IEP.
• Instruct children in practice of daily living skills as appropriate.
• Remain with student for support during all times outside of the Special Education classroom as assigned.
• Provide personal care for student (i.e., diaper changing, toileting, feeding,) as appropriate
• Lift and transfer up to 40lbs.
• Implement the use of technology to enhance student achievement.